Hot Stuff Climate Net Again – Vocational training | HSCN Contest – Team 17
Topics: Climate Change Effects, Eating & Shopping, Energy, Forest, Water & Environment, International Contest, Mobility & Transport, Share & Awareness, Waste / Recycling
School: Dunaújvárosi Lorántffy Zsuzsanna secondary and technical school
Country: Europe, Hungary
Contact: Get in touch here...
The Hot Stuff Climate Net, which is an international programme from Switzerland, continued with a climate protection day in the vocational training centre on 14 April.
There were interesting tasks for the six teams taking part:
- During the day, all the teams including the Sun Collector, the Smog, the Dirt, the Hurricane, the Dirty Water and the Clean Water had fifteen minutes to introduce themselves:
- The teams entertained the others, the teachers and the audience with exciting lectures, pools, puzzles, articles for personal use and posters. Every topic was connected with the change in climate.
- After that, the teams had to hunt for points for various tasks such as environmental experiments, writing poetry about solar tools, selective rubbish collection and making a case for different herbs.
- There was a presentation about Climate changing in The Carpathian basin focusing on Hungary: 072_Climate-changing in the Charpatian basin focusing on Hungary
- The final part of the project is a chance for a group of students to go on a free holiday with Swiss students in the summer of 2014. We hope, the dream will come true…
(Whole document here: document-2)